Sunday, August 30, 2015

Week 1 Curation


 
Folders for organizing. Source: Pixabay.

I already use the bookmark feature and did not have any trouble with this. Another way that I keep different websites organized is by using one window with multiple tabs with like aspects. For instance, I keep my blog and all things used for this class in one window with multiple tabs. Also open on my desktop is another window with my e-mail, D2L and Ozone as the tabs. This organizes it for me by having like windows open and not all cluttered into a single one.
 
I also use Google to keep track of a lot of things related to school, the organizations I am in and my life in general. The Google Drive and calendar are extremely helpful to utilize when it comes to the organizations I am involved with. With the Drive and calendar, all members can access information, documents, sign ups, dates, etc. and always be on the same page.

I feel as if I am decent at keeping track of information online. I still have much to learn and a lot of room to grow, but I take full advantage of the tools I know exist and help.

No comments:

Post a Comment