Thursday, November 26, 2015

Growth Mindset: Week 15

For this week I looked at memes again. Last week's meme really got me thinking and so I wanted to do some more exploring.
This one really stuck out.
  
Cat Meme. Source: Growth Mindset Memes

I've been doing a lot of thinking recently about where I'd like to go post-graduation. I'm not exactly sure of what I want to do and I've been struggling with that. With the growth mindset I know that I just need to learn from what I'm doing and how I'm feeling and set up goals and a path to understand where I want to be in a few months. 

I need to think about the big picture and how I'm going to get there. This helps me in school and in life. I'd like to have a successful semester and I will do so by learning from my mistakes of this past semester and keep growing from there. I want to have a job post-graduation and will make goals and a plan to accomplish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment