Thursday, November 26, 2015

Week 15: Reading Evaluation

Week 15 Reading Evaluation

The readings this semester were great. I really liked and appreciated that we had a choice in what we read. That made this class more interesting and made me want to complete the assignments. It allowed me to actually get into what I was doing and to get something out of it. I also liked doing the weekly reading posts. This let me discuss what I liked and maybe disliked and gave me notes to help me with my storytelling each week.

I liked Aesop's Fables the most. The morals at the end always spoke to me and I liked the creative ways the fables told the stories that led up to the morals. Heck, I liked them so much that I decided to base my storybook around one of Aesop's characters!

The overall balance of reading, writing and commenting was decent. I really liked seeing other student's work and how they interpreted the same assignments. It was cool when we picked the same readings for the week.

As far as advice about reading goes, getting it done sooner is better! It's one more thing you don't have to worry about and it is also fun to do, so why not just get it done?

No comments:

Post a Comment