Monday, November 2, 2015

Reading Diary B: Aesop's Fables (English)

Myth-Folklore Unit: Aesop's Fables (English)

Wolves (Smart)  

My storybook is about wolves, so of course I chose this one to write about in my reading diary! I find it really cool and interesting that all of the wolves (at least 98 percent of them) are pretty much similar from fable to fable. It makes the wolf's character development really strong. Even though there are multiple wolves, they're all extremely similar and their personalities transfer from story to story. There is no exception here!

Birds (Smart)

These were fun to read and the image here really got into my imagination when I was reading the first story. Vain is definitely what I see when I look at this image and it's definitely what I saw when reading through the first story. 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment