Thursday, November 26, 2015

Week 15: Reflections

Week 15 Reflections

I am the most proud of learning to blog in this class. It has definitely been a stress-reliever and it has been enjoyable to learn about the different things you can do with a blog. I truly enjoyed doing the readings and writing each week, as well as doing the extra credit assignments. This has been my favorite online class by far and maybe even my favorite class at OU.

The most valuable take-aways from the class are the things I have learned from the assignments. I really enjoyed being able to challenge myself and know that I can accomplish things outside of my comfort zone. I also enjoyed the extra credit assignments. Being able to look back on the week, learn about blogs and technology, learn about the growth mindset...and the list goes on. It all helped me in areas other than just this class, which has been so valuable to not only my studies, but also my life in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment