Monday, November 2, 2015

Reading Diary B: Nursery Rhymes

Myth-Folklore Unit: Nursery Rhymes

 

Nursery Rhymes: Jingles 

The words used for these rhymes are so fun. The way they're written and the way words that wouldn't normally be in stories are used make these creative rhymes fun to read. I especially liked hey, diddle diddle because I knew this particular rhyme from when I was younger. It'd be fun to re-write something I have known for almost my entire life for my story this week.

Nursery Rhymes: Relics

It was fun to see the rhyme What are Little Boys Made of? I had seen and heard this growing up and it cracked me up to read it again. The Rain, Rain Go Away was fun to read again as well. These are fun and quirky little rhymes that I enjoyed reading again.

No comments:

Post a Comment