Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Tech Tip: Pinterest Board & Pinterest Embedded (Pin and Board)

I have used Pinterest before (and am an avid user) and boy, do I love it. It's so convenient and filled with so many ideas and recipes. I love organizing different pins and ideas and having boards dedicated to specific categories.

I also enjoyed looking through Laura's Pinterest! I love the cat photos - they're so adorable and some cracked me up.

This was definitely my favorite pin.



Here's the board I created for my tech tip!


1 comment:

  1. Pinwords is a really basic tool, but it̢۪s great if you want to quickly make an image from a quote and add it to your Pinterest account. Pinstamatic actually lets you

    create a whole bunch of items to add to your Pinterest boards including website snapshots, pins of Twitter profiles and Spotify tracks that you can pin.

    ReplyDelete