Monday, November 2, 2015

Reading Diary A: Aesop's Fables (English)

Myth-Folklore Unit: Aesop's Fables (English)

Fables about People (Boothby) 

It's really cool how the fables that are so popular are told through this way. I really liked reading them and seeing how others depicted the stories that I have heard time and time again ever since I can remember. I also appreciated the little notes that described the story so I could get the point and understand which one it was depicting.

 A Lion and a Man (L'Estrange)

 I love Aesop's Fables because of the moral they include at the end. I like to read those first and then read the story to understand more about what the author is trying to accomplish. It's fun to see the creative paths taken to end up at the moral, especially in this one. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment