Monday, November 16, 2015

Reading Diary A: Fables of La Fontaine

Myth-Folklore Unit: Fables of La Fontaine

Foolish People

I liked the Hen With the Golden Egg. It reminded me of Willy Wonka and the part with the Golden Geese. However, I don't like how the hen died in the end. I think I'll rewrite this story this week and have the hen escape death but the 'meanest of men' may not have such a great fate...

Hen. Source: The Untextbook


Foxes and Wolves 

I love reading about wolves since I started my storybook about a wolf. I like seeing the different character development between stories. It's so interesting to see that in most of them, the wolf is a trickster and/or cunning and maybe not in the best of ways...and maybe not always the brightest. This story is no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment