Monday, September 28, 2015

Thoughts About Comments

The comments I liked were ones that were constructive.

It is helpful to know what I'm doing well and what I need to work on for each assignment. By commenting on more than whether or not the reader enjoyed the story, such as how the story was written, grammar, sentence structure, etc. I am able to improve weekly. By doing this, the reader makes their comments memorable.

The comments that speak to me are ones that include something more than the normal feedback. This can be something as simple as a story about themselves and how what I posted relates to their lives (this is especially true for introduction comments).

I need to be doing a better job with my comments. Mine tend to be very generic and not personal when I make them. If I structured them more like the ones I enjoy reading, I think it'll be better practice for myself and more helpful for others.

No comments:

Post a Comment